Root Overflow Disclaimer
1. Hosted on page (hereinafter website) information intended for the free access of users to the issues that may be of interest to them.
2. All the information is available in its original form, without any guarantee of completeness or timeliness, and without any other express or implied warranties. Access to the Site and the use of its Contents, is at your discretion and at your own risk.
3. Administration (Site owners, officers, directors, shareholders, shareholders, employees, agents, administrators, moderators, Moderators, Helpers moderators, Routers, Hosts and the other representatives) makes every effort to provide users with accurate and reliable information, but at the same time it does not exclude the possibility of errors.
4. Website - a project with an open content. Its structure allows anyone with access to the Internet, modify the content, so the Site and its contents are provided free, as an act of good faith on an "as is", without entering into any arrangements or agreements between you, the users of this Website, Administration, owners of the servers upon which it is housed, or anyone else, in any way connected with this project or sister projects, which are [the contract] may be subject to direct claims.
5. The Administration does not give any representations or warranties with respect to the Site and its Content, including, without limitation, with respect to the timeliness, relevance, accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Site and the Content, in relation to the fact that when using the Website will not have bugs, it will be safe and uninterrupted, that the Administration will correct any errors, or that the Site will not be viruses or other malicious code, as well as the contents and the website does not violate rights third parties.
6. Some links on the Site lead to resources located on other sites. These links are for convenience only and do not imply that the Administration approves the content of external internet sites. In addition, the Site Administration does not bear any responsibility for the availability of these resources and their content. This statement applies to all links shown on the website, and the content of all web sites accessible via the banners and links on the web site at .
7. It is the responsibility of the Administration does not include control of the legality or illegality of the transmitted information (any, including, but not limited to, information transmitted between users, internal transfer of information in a variety of links, texts or archives), the definition of property rights or the legality of the transmission, reception or use of this data.
8. The Administration takes reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy, relevance and legitimacy of the Content, but it does not accept responsibility for the actions of individuals or organizations, either directly or otherwise carried out on the basis of the information available on the Site or received through it as provided by the Administration, so and third parties.
9. In accordance with the current legislation, the Administration disclaims any warranties and representations that may otherwise be implied and excludes all liability in respect of the Site, Content, and to use them. Under no circumstances will the Site Administration will not be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages arising from any use of the information on this Site or any other website to which there is a hyperlink from the Site, the emergence of dependence, loss of productivity, dismissal or interruption of working activity, as well as and contributions of educational institutions, for any loss of profit, interruption of business, loss of programs or data in your information systems or otherwise, arising in connection with your access, use or inability to use site Content or any related website, or failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, operation or delay in transmission, computer virus or system failure, even if the administration is clearly advised of the possibility of such damages.
10. For advertisements placed on the Site solely responsible advertiser. The site specifically informs that does not guarantee the ability to purchase or use certain goods or services at prices and / or the conditions specified in the ad unit (text, banner). You agree that the Site shall not be liable for the consequences (including any loss) arising out of any relationship with the advertisers.
11. The site has the ability to send your inquiries, comments, suggestions, and other information in order to include it in the relevant sections of the Site, which may be used by other visitors. The site does not accept any responsibility for the content and accuracy of this information or for any recommendations or opinions that may be contained therein, nor for its applicability to specific users. Moreover, since the Internet does not provide fully reliable information protection Website is not responsible for information sent through the Internet.
12. By submitting materials originating party warrants and represents that it owns the copyright on these materials, has received permission to publish from the copyright owner, or that these materials are in the public domain and placed in accordance with the legislation or the requirements of the source. The sending party also warrants and represents that the recipient has the full and unlimited right to send these materials, and that such a shipment does not infringe on anyone's rights and legitimate interests.
14. Management reserves the right to make changes without notice to users about them. Also, the Administration is not responsible for the change, edit or remove any information that you added to the Site or other projects associated with it.
15. The Administration has the right to deny access to the Site to any user or group of users without any explanation of his actions and notice.
16. The Administration has the right to change or delete any information, graphics, audio and other data posted by users on the Site without notice or explanation of his actions.
17. Any trademarks, marks and names of products, services and organizations, design rights, copyright and related rights that are mentioned, used or cited in the pages of the Site belong to their respective owners and their use herein does not give you the right to use any other . Unless otherwise indicated, the pages of this site is not affiliated with the respective owners, and no one other than the copyright owner can not grant any rights to the use of materials protected by copyright. You are responsible for the use of these and similar materials.
18. Reading, distribution or modification of the information posted on this site may constitute a violation of the laws of the country in which you are viewing this site.
19. You agree that all possible disputes shall be resolved according to the norms of the Russian law.
20. You agree that standards and consumer protection laws may not be applied to the use of their sites because it has no paid services.
21. Inaction on the part of the Administration in the event of a breach by the User or Group Members User Agreement does not preclude the Administration the right to take appropriate actions to protect the interests of the Site later.
22. All materials on this Site are protected in accordance with the EU legislation and the Russian Federation, including copyright and related rights.
23. The layout of the pages, logo, graphics and pictures are posted on this site are protected by copyright.
24. If in accordance with the laws of any of the terms will be declared invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By using this Website, you agree to the "Disclaimer" and established rules and accept the responsibility that may be assigned to you.
The administration of the Site at any time have the right to make changes in the rules, which come into effect immediately. Continued use of the Site after a modification constitutes your agreement to automatically enforce the new rules.